Shipping & Returns
- Shipping & Delivery
- All Livestock are shipped with a "premium" air express service (Usually takes 24 to 48 hours in transit, check your transit time here). Orders are ONLY shipped on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, your order must be in-by 5pm Sunday for your order to go the following week. Orders placed after the cut off time will go the Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday the next week. (eg Orders placed on a Monday, will be sent in 8 days later on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, Orders placed on Friday will be shipped in 4 days, Orders placed on Sunday at 4:30 will be sent in 2 Days ect.)
- Free Shipping. Orders over $150 are eligible for free shipping. With the exception of a few extra heavy items like Gravels and Rocks. But you will see a check box letting you know your about to order a item that does not qualify for free shipping.
- Total packaging and delivery costs for an order is a flat rate of $18.50 - to anywhere in Australia. Whether you order 1 fish or 1000 fish, the total delivery cost is the same.
- You will be emailed an order tracking number when your order has been shipped, so that you can track the progress of your order online and ensure you are ready to take delivery of it.
- Tracking numbers are usually not activated until midnight the day of shipment. The online tracking service is NOT powered by Livefish and we are not responsible for the delay in the information provided by the online tracking service.
- Orders can be shipped to your home, work or any other physical address you specify (orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes).
- We are experts when it comes to airfreighting live fish. Fish are packed with the utmost care in insulated foam boxes with plenty of oxygen and will arrive to you healthy and happy. We include specialised heat packs during the cooler months to ensure the fish have a consistent temperature and are comfortable.
- Our couriers are instructed to leave your order in a safe place if there is nobody available to sign for it. Please have a look at our Transit Time page to see if we can deliver to your door.
- NT customers need a permit before we can ship any fish or plants.
TAS customers are only able to order Marine Fish and Dry Goods - see FAQ
WA customers cannot order plants, snails or mussels - fines can apply. Western Australia customers incur a Quarantine Inspection Fee, BUT we now pay that Fee. If you ever get a bill in the Mail from Quarantine W.A. Let us know so we can get that cancelled for you.
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Due to the complicated packaging and shipping procedures involved in handling live fish and plants, as well as our commitment to the health and safety of all our specimens, we cannot accept any returns. Please make your selection carefully.
- We offer a 100% live delivery guarantee on all our fish, plants and other aquatic life. If something in your order arrives dead, or is missing, please take a photo of it in the shipping bag*. Then just download this claim form** and follow the instructions inside. We'll arrange for a refund or store credit for you - whichever you prefer.
*Claims MUST be accompanied with accurate photos of each fish in the original bags and a shot of all dead fish together out of the bags. (If applicable)
** Freight/Postage costs are Non-Refundable & are not able to be Claimed.